Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Weekly Dose of Fat – Show Number 50 – Friday, April 3rd, 2015
Sven and Gomez are joined by J.K. Livin in the studio.
Ride a Surly – and express your individualism. You can choose your personal cycling canvas at http://surlybikes.com.
On the show this week
- Beards are a thinnin’ plus we’ve got beer and chocolate
- Special Guest Tim Krueger talks Taipei
- We announce the IceBeard winners
- Weekly dose of fat – Beach Rides!
- Links from every corner of the globe
Beard & Beer Segment
Courtesy of our pal Uncle Dick, we’ve got Central Waters Bourbon Barrel Cherry Stout from their Brewer’s Reserve, Barrel-Aged Collection
The Bourbon Barrel Cherry Stout is an American Double Imperial Stout with a 10% ABV and gets a Very Good 85 BA score
This week’s Beards and Beer segment was sponsored by Uncle Dick and his trusty Bead Slip.
Interview with Tim Krueger
Weekly Dose of Internet Fat
- 3rd place goes to Jeff from up AK way. Jeff works at Beaver Sports and will be getting a Vibe Cycles Flask and Flask holder for his ride.
- 2nd place goes to Jordan. (Also from Alaska!) Not only because he had a killer IceBeard but because he was sportin’ a Drunk Cyclist jersey! Jordan’s prize package includes a pair of Surly Marge Lite Rims in Limited Edition Bronze Anodized coloration!
- Our Grand Champion, and 1st place winner, is Robert S. Our Grand Prize Winner is going to get a bunch of cool fat-biking stuff including Two Surly Nate 3.8 Ultralight tires plus a Surly T-Shirt and a stylin’ Surly Hip-Flask.
Black Dragon Wash Fatpacking Adventure
Death Rider makes some big ol’ cages for his Surly
Man, there is a lot of beach at low tide over there in Scotland!
Dogs, Bikes and the North Wind
Still muddy in Minnesota (just like here!)
Cane Creek makes Pogo Sticks?
Short notice overnighter
What do we think of bloggers that are still pondering this little Jem
Pack a PBJ and go for a ride
Battle on the Beach Report
Thanks again to Surly for sponsoring the radio portion of today’s broadcast.
WooHoo! Thanks Fat-Bike.com!!!