Show #177 Sven, JK and Tony welcome our In-Studio guest, Michael 59, chats bikes, RAGBRAI and more.
- Hank Aaron Trail shut down for State Fair?? What?? – https://dnr.wisconsin.gov/topic/parks/hankaaron
- After 11 years, ZuZu Pedals in Port is shutting down.
- Did you see the Ibis! https://theradavist.com/1998-ibis-bow-ti-mtb/
- Check out the interviews from the first hour of our RW24 Bonus Checkpoint! – https://fullspectrumcycling.com/full-spectrum-cycling-rw24-radio-radio-checkpoint-first-hour-interviews/
- Interviews from the second hour of the RW 24 Radio, Radio checkpoint.
- Shout out to Uptowner for the use of the chairs for the checkpoint! – https://fullspectrumcycling.com/full-spectrum-cycling-rw24-radio-radio-checkpoint-second-hour-interviews/
- Ice Cream Trucks incoming to Everyday Cycles
- 2 Small
- 1 Med
- 1 Large
- Guess who is coming to X-RAY Arcade Sep 10th?
Show Guest – Michael Neubauer: cyclist, local, Ragbrai, plus plus
Show Beer – Amorphic DDH Cosmic Logic Simcoe
Shit Worth Doin’
- August 20th – Single Speed USA – Decorah, IA
- August 28th – 7th Annual Chris Kegel Foundation Slow Roll – Milwaukee, WI
- September 10th – Steel is Real Milwaukee??
- October 8th – Single Speed Texas – (New Date!) – https://www.facebook.com/SingleSpeedTexas/
- Large Schlick Cycles 29+ Custom Build – Black
- Large Schlick Cycles 29+ Custom Build – Orange
- Wu-Tang Klunker from State Bicycles
- Wu-Tang Singlespeed from State Bicycles
- Large Schlick Tatanka, Orange.
- Wyatt Medium Fatbike – Custom Powdercoat
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 54cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds.
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!