Show #134 – Tony’s back…with stories! Plus, more cycling talk in a show than we’ve had in a long time. Maybe!
- Velosteel hubs arrived!
- Coaster Brake wheels here too!
- Trek Sustainability Report Finds Carbon Frames Produce Nearly 3 Times the CO2 of Alloy
- Trek says 430 miles on bike to save equivalent of what it cost to make the bike
- Kirk in space!
- Milwaukee scooter survey –
Call in to our Voice Mail at 717-727-2453 and ask the guys a question or leave a comment!
Show Beer – It’s Hamm’s
Shit Worth Doin’
- Tonight! – Saint Chris at Shank with Joe Buck Yourself – https://facebook.com/events/s/joe-buck-yourself/314327110481759/
- October 23rd – Milwaukee Tweed Ride, 10th Anniversary – Good City Brewing
- October 30th – Fat Fish Fenton – Webster, WI – The Fenton Lake 106 is a long distance, fat-bike specific course taking riders over miles of multi-surfaces of natural terrain including the Northeast portion of the Namekagon River Barrens.
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- Large Schlick Tatanka, Orange.
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Chumba USA Stella Ti V3 Medium Demo
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds – Al bought one!
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Coming soon, maybe, a Small Chumba Ursa Major Fatbike if Sven can let it go.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!