Show #133 – Chewey calls in to cohost while Tony celebrates 30 years with Molly! Mostly followed the show notes this week so have a look!
- Monday was National Taco Day! – According to the made-up food holiday’s website, NationalTacoDay.com, Americans ate more than 4.5 billion tacos last year, which is an estimated 490,000 miles of tacos.
- Only 2 State Klunkers left
- Garrett’s final NICA race of the year. Strong starts!
- I first learned of this on bikepacking.com https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/baggage/sports-equipment.html
- Best thing about power in the shop? Got a Fridge running!
- Worst thing about power in the shop. Now I have to pay rent!
- Coaster brake hubs – Shimano rebuild, Velosteel is supposed to be the best??
Show Guest – Chewy
- Salon Chair 11 Hockey, A Person in Crisis, RAGBRAI and a bit about bikes – 81 edits
- Pimp the Klunker show. In Rochester?
- Favorite RAGBRAI town
- Did all the routes (North – Central – South)
- Towns 10 miles north or south of the route
- Riding it in Reverse
- Pants vs shorts what temp do you switch?
Call in to our Voice Mail at 717-727-2453 and ask the guys a question or leave a comment!
Show Beer – From right down the block. Gathering Place Friendly Debate
- Blonde IPA
- ABV: 5.5%
- IBU: 55
- Ripe mango, tangerine, raspberry, and pine notes burst in this IPA, the color of liquid sunshine. Light bodied with a moderate bitterness that lingers a bit longer than winter daylight and finishes with a citrusy sweetness.
Shit Worth Doin’
- October 30th – Fat Fish Fenton – Webster, WI – The Fenton Lake 106 is a long distance, fat-bike specific course taking riders over miles of multi-surfaces of natural terrain including the Northeast portion of the Namekagon River Barrens.
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- Parts swapping to make more coaster brake bikes.
- Large Schlick Tatanka, Orange.
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Chumba USA Stella Ti V3 Medium Demo
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds – Al bought one!
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Coming soon, maybe, a Small Chumba Ursa Major Fatbike if Sven can let it go.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!