Show #131 – Musician Saint Christopher Webster joins Sven, JK and Tony for a far ranging discussion and a bit about bikes. Big Sexy calls in from Iowa.
- Rearranged Studio
- Long Pants Weather
- Levi’s Commuter (old style vs new style)
- Money for bikes! – https://www.outdoorsportswire.com/peopleforbikes-celebrates-7-4-billion-for-bikes-in-new-house-tax-bill/
- Chewey’s Salon Chair 10B –
- Swingin’ Door, not Stage Door
- Klunker Talk – Got Ours
- Update on my Steel is Real catastrophe! New from Cjell Mone working on a new stronger cro-moly brake arm
Show Guest – Saint Christopher Webster from The M-F’n Saints is in the house!
- Lincoln, NE
- Zoo Bar in Lincoln – https://zoobar.com
- Jakes in Lincoln – https://jakescigars.com
Call in to our Voice Mail at 717-727-2453 and ask the guys a question or leave a comment!
Show Beer – Lagunitas StereoHopic #3
- The StereoHopic IPA Series channels our 25+ year hop love affair into a spotlight on two special varietals at a time–and the interestingness that occurs between. When two hops come together, the combination can be better than the sum of its parts… Passion fruit & guava interplay with Nectaron’s juicy yellow peaches; resulting in a veritable Voltron of sticky hoppiness.
- ABV – 7.2%
- IBU – 65
Shit Worth Doin’
- September 25th – Shawano, WI – 9th Annual Bike the Barn Quilts – http://shawanopathways.org
- September 26th – Chris Kegel’s Slow Roll
- With uncertainty surrounding events lately, we’re happy to announce that the Slow Roll is HAPPENING– with plan A and plan B options that are equally fun for the whole group!
- VIP Registration Availble – https://chriskegelfoundation.org/chris-slow-roll-vip
- September 30th (Wednesday) – Indeed We Can – Polish “mini” Moon Ride and Party to Benefit Wisconsin BikeFED. –
- Family Ride, Polish Sausages, Beer, Popsicles, Live Music
- October 30th – Fat Fish Fenton – Webster, WI – The Fenton Lake 106 is a long distance, fat-bike specific course taking riders over miles of multi-surfaces of natural terrain including the Northeast portion of the Namekagon River Barrens.
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- On the stand, State Bicycle Klunkers!
- Large Schlick Tatanka, Orange.
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Chumba USA Stella Ti V3 Medium Demo
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds – Al bought one!
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Coming soon, maybe, a Small Chumba Ursa Major Fatbike if Sven can let it go.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!