Show #100 – One-Wheel Wayne stopped in today to chat rollin’, growin’, traveling and other topics of great import.
- EDC Mention in this story, sort of – https://onmilwaukee.com/articles/house-of-rad-first-look
- Jeff Jones embraces eBikes! – https://www.jonesmotorbikes.com
- Jones LWB HD/e video – https://youtu.be/fNUb8ltroaw
- Holy shit is this just another BABY MAKER https://electrek.co/2021/02/17/ride1up-roadster-v2-review-the-995-belt-drive-electric-bike-you-need-to-know-about/
- Draisine anniversary – https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/wooden-running-machine-was-your-fixies-great-great-grandpa-180962152/
- Bike hunters – https://www.bicycling.com/bikes-gear/a35429606/stolen-bicycle-theft-vanmoof-bike-hunters/
Show Guest – Wayne Nadolske
Show Beer – Wizard Staff IPA
It may have taken some powers of mystical proportions, but we conjured up an easy-drinking, low-alcohol IPA that doesn’t compromise flavor. Extremely drinkable, but with a bold hop profile, this IPA is juicy and tropical, yet smooth and light. Crushable. Flavorful. Stackable. It must be magic.
- ABV – 5%
- TASTE – Mango, citrus and tropical fruit sweetness balanced by a mild, subtle bitterness
Shit Worth Doin’
- February 20th – Rip Zip and Sip Fat Bike Race – Minocqua, WI – The 3 lap, 21K race you will definitely challenge you. The single-lap 7K race has a few challenges as well, but is great for those newer to fatbiking. – https://lamboriders.org/events/rip-zip-and-sip-1/7880
- Friday Feb 26th, 27th, 28th – Sweaty Yeti Alt! – A virtual race format this year as a fund raiser for the Levis and Trow Mound Trails. No in person registration. Complete your laps anytime within those 3 days. Upload your laps to Strava (optional). We hope to see new and our past SY racers for a low key fun fundraising event. – https://www.bikereg.com/sweaty-yeti-alt
- March 13th – Fat Bike Birkie – https://www.birkie.com/bike/events/fat-bike-birkie/
- March 14th – 7th Annua 28 Below – https://www.28below.com – 30 Mile FATbike Race/Ride/Tour starting in beautiful Spearfish Canyon at the Spearfish Canyon Lodge, taking riders on Snowmobile Trails from South Dakota into Wyoming and the Cement Ridge Fire Lookout for homemade Chicken Noodle soup and snacks and finishing back at the lodge where the party will commence. food, beverages and music all included.
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Wyatt Fatbikes
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!