An unexpected visit from Neighbor Steve gave us some much needed content for this week’s show as well as some potentially great news for Everyday Cycles and Milwaukee cycling in general. Have a listen!
7/15/2020 Show #69-dude
- A petition on change.org asking Yeti Cycles to stop using the word “tribe” in their marketing has been successful.
- The passing of Yoshizo Shimano (mentions of e-bike direction) – https://asia.nikkei.com/Life-Arts/Obituaries/Former-president-of-global-bicycle-parts-giant-Shimano-dies
- Cinderella 99
- George’s Shop (Broken Spoke in Green Bay) broken into
Show Guest – Neighbor Steve
Show Beer – Stone Delicious IPA
- A citrusy India pale ale with Lemondrop & El Dorado hops
- When creating an IPA deserving of the name “Delicious,” intense flavor was paramount, and that’s just what this bright, citrus-forward standout brings to the table. Crafted to reduce gluten, the beer and its magnificent lemon candylike flavor and hop spice can be enjoyed by nearly everyone.
- ABV – 7.7%
- IBUs – 75
- Beer Advocate – 88 (Very Good)
Bikes we have at Everyday Cycles
- Roll GR:1 Titanium
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green
- Roll A:1 Step Thru Gulf Porsche Blue
- Surly Lowside
- Demo Maverick
- Let us build your bike into a e-Bike machine!
Next week on the show we will be harassing…???
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!