Weekly Dose of Fat – Show Number 99 – Friday, March 25th 2016
Sven, Gomez and J.K. talk to Chris Holmes from Marin about Plus Bikes and welcome the Alaska Cartel to talk Alaska fat-bike happenings.
The Weekly Dose of Fat is brought to you by the Surly Junk Strap – The name speaks for itself – Learn more at – http://surlybikes.com
On the show this week?
- We Start the show with the Event of the Week
- We check in with the Fatty Farm Field Report brought to by Quiring Cycles the Quiring triple B is the fattest ride on two wheels featuring the new generation of 5.05 inch tires. Visit Quiring cycles dot net to see the next level of bicycle exploration http://www.quiringcycles.net/
- We’ll talk with Chris Holmes from Marin Bikes
- We check in with Kevin Breitenbach and talk aboot the White Mountains 100
- We’ll talk beards and such
The Fat Bike Event of the Week is our big 100th celebration!
Sponsored in part by:
Cheers! – A bit of beverage talk
SPECIAL GUEST – Chris Holmes from Marin Bikes
Video Intro of the Pine Mountain at the Outdoor Demo
Fatty Farm Field Report
The Fatty Farm Field Report is brought to by Quiring Cycle the Quiring triple B is the fattest ride on two wheels featuring the new generation of 5.05 inch tires. Visit Quiring cycles dot net to see the next level of bicycle exploration http://www.quiringcycles.net/
Kevin Breitenbach Calls in to talk about the White Mountains 100 among otehr things.
A bit about Jill Homer’s New ITI 1000 Women’s Record!
Checking out the pack ice in Swedish Lapland
Winter S24O in Newfoundland
Fatbiking the Scottish Coast
4 Weeks to Forth Fat in Scotland
Fat bikes and others at the ASSOS Battle on the Beach – Pembrey Country Park, South Wales
Broken Spoke is getting new digs in Green Bay, WI
Plus Bike Links
Special Segment – Lee Hart and peeps from the Alaska Cartel call in from the Chugach Fat Bike Bash in Valdez, AK
Our show this evening has been brought to you by the Bikes, Parts & Chaos of Surly Bikes – Learn more at http://surlybikes.com
Join us next week, when we celebrate our 100th show with a couple of bands and a bike rodeo, with gnomes and cases of Oscar Blues Beer (gnome sane)
As we head out of this here show let’s check out this little ditty called Drone Sales are Up from the album A Familiar Humming by one of our Fat Bike 100th Show rock and/or roll acts, El Wrongo.