Super secret spy shot of Dan Mutz on a Foes Mutz sporting a Wren Sports suspension fork somewhere in New Hampshire.
The Weekly Dose of Fat – Show Number 108 – Friday, September 9th, 2016
Sven and JK man the studio while Gomez travels Up Nort!
The Weekly Dose of Fat is brought to you by the tubeless ready Surly Other Brother Darryll Rims – Learn more about rims, bikes and a whole lot more at – http://surlybikes.com
On the show this week:
- We start off the show with the event of the week
- We welcome special guest Kevin Wren from Wren Sports
- We check in with the Fatty Farm Field Report brought to you by Ritchey Logic.
- We’ll take calls from our listener. And in this evening’s special segment Uncle Gomez Calls in from his gnome-quest up Nort
The freek’n event of the week is:
That’s Dave popp’n that wheelie and way back there is Uncle Gomez!
Call-in from Chris Daisy about the Zion Cyclery Ride, Customer Appreciation and Race Weekend Extravaganza!
Cheers! – A bit of beverage talk
Special Guest – Kevin Wren from Wren Sports – http://wrensports.com
Kevin Metcalf and Paul McKinley are the winner’s of our Gnomenclature Contest – They both won a Bike Black Ribbon Society Get Lost Merit Badge and some Fat-bike.com Stickers!
So how about the response on that TT Fat-bike from last week’s Weekly Dose?
An Aussie take on the Plus Bike vs Fat-bike question:
27.5 Fat-bikes from Rocky Mountain
As always, check out Bruce in Scotland!
Plus Bike Links
At Eurobike – 29+ and 27.5+ tires from Maxxis
Our show this evening has been brought to you by the Bikes, Parts & Chaos of Surly Bikes – Learn more at http://surlybikes.com
Join us next time for Weekly Dose of Fat Show #109 when we preview the Interbike.
- 9/16 – WDoF 109 – Interbike Preview
- 9/21 – 9/23 WDoF Live from Interbike?
- 9/28 – Fat Camp 17