Fatback Ambassador, Pat Smage, on his way to victory at the Urban Jungle Cross III
Weekly Dose of Fat – Show Number 75 – Friday, October 9th, 2015 – Scott Chambers from the Great Lakes Fat-bike Series
Sven and Gomez in the studio with JK Livin’.
Fat-Bike Radio, and The Weekly Dose of Fat, is sponsored by Surly. There’s a thousand and one uses for a surly junk strap. See what you can tie down at http://surlybikes.com
On today’s show
- We welcome this week’s special guest Scott Chambers from the Great Lakes Fat Bike Series
- We will take calls from our listeners to ask Sven and Gomez ANYTHING!
- Fat and Plus Bike news in the Fatty Farm Field Report
- We may hear from our fat-bassadors to Slovinia – sporting provocative european swimwear
- And, this just in from the New York News Desk – We WILL have links by the end of the show
Making a return engagement from our 1 year anniversary show, Anti Hero from Revolution Brewing. Amigo Evan
SPECIAL GUEST – Scott Chambers talks about the upcoming Great Lakes Fatbike Series race season.
Fatty Farm Field Report
Our Trek Farley 9.8 full carbon fatty came in this week for review.
Urban Jungle Cross III was dominated by Fat-bikes and the most dominant was Fatback Ambassador Pat Smage.
Milwaukee Santa Rampage has a date 12.05.2015. Same as Global Fat-bike Day so you can get two birds stoned with one rock.
The 2nd Annual Northland FatBike Rally date has been set for March 16th in the 2016 up there in Bemidji, Minnesota.
Shorts Brewing Fat-Bike Race Series
Fat-Bike France –
Custom Gun Rack for a fat-bike
Dog mushing! Some fat-bikes in the fold. The final day of the Chugiak Dog Mushers Association’s Speedy Glass Dog Derby dryland championships.
Lots of Fat-bike beach ride pix from Bruce
Really Red Bull? Still going with the “Fat-bikes are a fad” thing?
Thanks again to Surly for sponsoring the radio portion of today’s broadcast.