Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Weekly Dose of Fat – Show Number 59 Friday, June 5th, 2015
Tyler From Surly Says Farewell!
Because good people need better fat bikes Sven and Gomez are here to talk about that. Plus, we’re joined by Mr. J.K. Livin in the studio.
Today’s radio program is sponsored by the Surly Instigator 2.0 – Learn more at at http://surlybikes.com .
On this week’s show
- Our Special Guest Tyler from Surly with his Farewell Address to the fat-bike nation
- Weekly Dose of Fatness
- Michael McColgan is going to share a Dirty Kanza Report with us
- We still have our radio promo contest going on!
- Links from the interwebz
This week’s beer is the Pride of the Twin Cities! Grain Belt in both the 16oz Big Friendly can and the ever popular 12oz bottle.
- It’s an American Adjunct Lager
- BA 75
- ABV 4.6%
Tyler Stilwill’s Final Address to the Fat-bike Nation
Weekly Dose of Internet Fat
- McColgan Dirty Kanza Report
- Fat Tire Tour of Milwaukee Pre-ride
The Coast Kid finishes his ECR and does some riding
Wanna rent a fatbike out Moab way? Poison Spider has you covered.
Fat-bikes are catching on in Albuquerque
PLUS BIKE NEWS
26+ over Sweden way.
Great advice from Paul Price. Not fat, but those Panaracers ARE fat for the type of bike!
Thanks again to Surly for sponsoring the radio portion of today’s broadcast.
Hahaa! Thanks guys! In Sweden everything goes. Me, Jessica and the Instigstor is the perfect threesome!