Weekly Dose of Fat – June 28th, 2014 – Show #10
Surly Bikes is sponsoring this show and our amigos from Surly want you to know that bikes are still fun!
Fat-bike Radio has been heard in over 35 countries!
How about a warm welcome for the fat-bike radio band and their leader – Chris Daisy!!!! Chris isn’t just the fat bike radio band leader – He also runs Zion Cyclery.
Beer Segment – In which we discuss beer…
Wyatt Hrudka Interview
- Wyatt Bikes – http://wyattbikes.com
- Kickstarter Project – https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wyattbicycleco/the-drift-a-true-all-terrain-bicycle
The Test Kitchen
- VP Components 100mm Square Taper – Earl rev cycles madison – Spinner Story
- 45NRTH Vanhelga tubeless – http://fat-bike.com/2014/06/45nrth-introduces-tubeless-ready-vanhelga-fat-bike-tire/
- Whisky Parts No 09 Fat Carbon Rim – http://fat-bike.com/2014/06/whisky-tubeless-ready-70mm-carbon-fat-bike-trail-rim/
- Fuze Cyclone Water Blaster – http://www.fuzeuk.com/products/cyclone-water-blaster/
- Jorden Wakeley Phone Interview
Another reader contributed feature we love to hear about our Reader’s Rides. Do you have a rig you are proud of? How about shooting some pix writing some words and letting our readers check out your creativity.
Thanks again to our sponsor – Surly Bikes – Surly Bikes are what you kids call ‘Rad!’
We’ll be introducing a new contest on Monday.
Be sure to listen next week, when we welcome Bill Fleming from 907 to the show