Ian Klepetar from Bicycle Benefits is back in Wisconsin and chats up Sven, JK and Tony while Trusky joins us at the Everyday Cycles Riverwest Studio as well, sans microphone. Looks like we’ve gotta look in to how to get another guest on the show! Sometimes 4 just isn’t enough.
- Reader’s Rig: Dave’s Milwaukee Bicycle Company Feral – https://bikepacking.com/news/readers-rig-daves-milwaukee-feral/
- Chewy’s Salon Chair #2 posting on Sunday – Monthly
- Steel is Real MKE Recap
- Long Way Up – Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman ride specially prepared Harley Livewires 13,000 miles from Patagonia to LA. On Apple TV+
- TWO local watering hole closures coming up this weekend (Up n Under and RW Public House)
Steel is Real Gallery
Show Guest – Ian Bike Benefits last show #35 – https://fat-bike.com/2019/11/full-spectrum-cycling-35-ian-klepetar-from-bicycle-benifits-is-our-in-studio-guest/
- Wisconsin Bike Fed Bike Benefits Program – https://wisconsinbikefed.org/programs/bicycle-benefits/
- Bike Week last week Updates??
Show Beer – Ale Asylum F#%K Covid Pilsner
- Hopefully a Limited Release!
- 4% ABV Beer Water
Shit Worth Doin’
- 12/5/20 – Steel is Real Milwaukee and Rochester and probably others
- 12/5/20 – Global Fatbike Day
Bikes we have (or coming!)
- Surly Wednesday fat-bikes in the new All-Natural Grape color!
- Limited numbers, reserve early!
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- Roll A:1 Step Thru Gulf Porsche Blue – Small
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Contact email@example.com
Next week on the show we will be harassing…???
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!