Show #130 – Sven, JK and Tony are joined in the new, as yet unfinished, podcastmke.org studio by Sam McMahon who gives us a preview of the Battle At The Brewery – Sanctioned Strongman Competition happening at Black Husky Brewing on September 25th and Seeley Dave joins us to talk about the concrete pump track in Cable, WI among other Northwoods happenings.
- Amelia Kegel for Garrett’s Eagle Project
Show Guest – Seeley Dave
- Pump Track in Cable, WI – The tiny Wisconsin Northwoods town of Cable, population 825, is punching above its weight class again with a new concrete pump track at the local bike park.
- Scott king track builder
- Visit Dave’s website at https://lifeaboveeight.com
Call in to our Voice Mail at 717-727-2453 and ask the guys a question or leave a comment!
Show Beer – Iron Maiden and Robinsons Brewery Unveil Trooper Sun and Steel: A Sake Infused Lager
- SUN AND STEEL takes its name from the IRON MAIDEN song of the same name that appears on their 1983 PIECE OF MIND album, which was in turn inspired by the life of Japanese Samurai Miyamoto Musashi.
- SUN AND STEEL is a hybrid beer because it’s made with two yeasts. A lager yeast for the initial fermentation followed by a saké yeast for a second fermentation. The result? A delicate, subtle fruit flavour infused into a pilsner style lager.
Shit Worth Doin’
- Continuing this weekend! – through Sunday the 19th – Virtual Bicycle Film Festival Wisconsin.
- A portion of proceeds benefit Wisconsin Bike Fed
- Tickets: https://btt.boldtypetickets.com/events/113236694/bicycle-film-festival-wisconsin
- September 18th – Daikaiju at XRay Arcade – Milwaukee, WI
- September 25th – Shawano, WI – 9th Annual Bike the Barn Quilts – http://shawanopathways.org
- September 26th – Chris Kegel’s Slow Roll
- With uncertainty surrounding events lately, we’re happy to announce that the Slow Roll is HAPPENING– with plan A and plan B options that are equally fun for the whole group!
- VIP Registration Availble – https://chriskegelfoundation.org/chris-slow-roll-vip
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- On the stand, State Bicycle Klunkers!
- Large Schlick Tatanka, Orange.
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Chumba USA Stella Ti V3 Medium Demo
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds – Al bought one!
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Coming soon, maybe, a Small Chumba Ursa Major Fatbike if Sven can let it go.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!