Show 86 finds Sven, JK and Tony in the Everyday Cycles Riverwest Studio as we welcome Chewey who shares his thoughts on many subjects, clues us in to his next podcast episodes and makes a graceful exit as we welcome an update from Big Sext back home in Louisiana.
- MSE Pledge Drive – Donate Here!
- Another Wednesday down the road. Got a Large left.
- 45NRTH tires hit the shop
- Build out at new shop
Show Beer – Toppling Goliath Pompeii https://www.tgbrews.com/pompeii
Named after Pompeii which was famous for not only the volcano that destroyed it, but the amazing mosaics on the walls of the ruins. This IPA is created with the same attention to detail as the beautiful mosaics that graced the city of Pompeii. It features mango and pineapple hop flavors with a medium-body feel to tantalize the senses.
- India Pale Ale
- 5.8% ABV
- 50 IBUs
Show Guest – Chewy Thoughts on:
- Singlespeed gearing
- Winter tires for fatties
- Studded or no
- What’s up for your next show(s)
- Cars R coffins – https://carsrcoffins.com
Also – Big Sexy is back in Louisiana
Shit Worth Doin’
- 11/28/20? – Urban Jungle Cross VIII
- 12/5/20 – Santa Rampage Day – Milwaukee and Rochester and probably others
- Santa Rampage Milwaukee Survey
- Original route perchance?
- Check out Chris Daisy’s Poster Design – https://fat-bike.com/2020/09/global-fat-bike-day-2020/
- 12/5/20 – Global Fatbike Day
Bikes we have (or coming!)
- Electric Sharks!
- Surly Wednesday fat-bikes in the new All-Natural Grape color!
- Limited numbers, reserve early!
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- Roll A:1 Step Thru Gulf Porsche Blue – Small
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Contact email@example.com