Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Sven, JK and Tony are in the studio where we revisit the Black is Beautiful Ride 2, talk about why the Steel is Real Ride won’t be heading north, check in with Big Sexy in Indiana to learn why he has a new phone and thoughts on Illinois vs Indiana and a whole lot more…
- I got in a pair of Swiftwick’s new merino “Pursuit Ultralight” socks to check out. They also refreshed their Pursuit Hike and Vision lines: https://swiftwick.com/collections/new-arrivals
- Another fantastic Black is Beautiful ride. Amazing energy, great people and a side track to a great Burger at Oscar’s.
Things we dig (or to be determined moniker)
- JK – “JR” by Dan Kirchen from WMSE Art and Music Auction –
Show Beer – A couple we’ve had from Black Husky before.
Call-in from Big Sexy – help out his ride fund at – https://paypal.me/Beckhouse504
Pix from the Black is Beautiful Ride #2
Shit that’s Worth Doing
- Swift The Great Autumn Equinox Campout – https://swiftcampout.com
- Swift Campout is a global call to go bike-camping on September 26th and 27th, 2020. For the sixth year in a row thousands of adventurous spirits will load camping gear on their bikes for a weekend adventure.
Bikes we have
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- Roll A:1 Step Thru Gulf Porsche Blue – Small
- Demo Wyatt Maverick Fatbike Medium with Wren Inverted Suspension Fork
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!