Sven, JK and Tony are in the Riverwest Studio at Everyday Cycles doin’ the show thing as we welcome call-ins from Chewey, Big Sexy and DaveLunz.com.
- Bye-bye to the Roll GR:1 Titanium – Medium with kickass SKS Aluminum fenders
- So long to the Amazon ebike debacle!
- Simon what’s his name was NOT riding an e-Bike!
- Cycling-related T-shirts at BiFocal Media – Usually goto for punk band t’s
- Also FBM Bikes here – https://www.fbmbmx.com/products.php
- Fyxation is moving out of our hood! – Break in was the last straw? https://www.fyxation.com/pages/milwaukee-bicycle-shop
- Bill’s Beer Garden Physically Distanced Bike Tour
Show Guest – Chewey called in to talk about Simon’s eBike adventure Plus Big Sexy and DaveLunz.com reunite through the magic of the interwebs.
Things we dig (or to be determined moniker)
- JK – El Wrongo as part of the Covid Couch series hosted by the Cooperage Fri 8/14 on Instagram – https://www.facebook.com/events/345161576649268/ – https://www.instagram.com/p/CDulOYYnw1u/
- Tony – RW24 Printed masks!!!!
- We’ve had it before! Lakefront Brewing’s Hazy Rabbit
Rob asked a question – My son is going to be attending UW-Milwaukee this fall for his freshman year of college. He wants to bring a bike to campus and we talked about bike security around campus and storage. Wanted to get some insight on bicycling around the UWM area. JK and Tony weigh in.
Shit that’s Worth Doing
- Swift The Great Autumn Equinox Campout – https://swiftcampout.com
- Swift Campout is a global call to go bike-camping on September 26th and 27th, 2020. For the sixth year in a row thousands of adventurous spirits will load camping gear on their bikes for a weekend adventure.
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- Roll A:1 Step Thru Gulf Porsche Blue – Small
- Surly Lowside – Medium, Black
- Demo Wyatt Maverick Fatbike Medium with Wren Inverted Suspension Fork
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Next week on the show we will be harassing…???
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!