Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Sven, JK and Tony are in the Everyday Cycles studio talking the usual schmack and host a call-in from DaveLunz.com about the Alpine Valley Ski Hill Downhill Snow Race.
- Cold weather shtuff
- Baguette math https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNrmOD7gWas&feature=youtu.be
- Tony’s a working stiff again
- Terrapin Hopsecutioner – 86 BA
- Brewer Notes
- India Pale Ale
- Light copper in color, this IPA has an aroma of fresh pine and citrus. A strong malt backbone provides balance to an assertive hop bitterness. Pairs well with blue cheese or sharp cheddar. Pair with a classic burger or play up the citrus in the beer with a glazed orange duck dish.
- HOPS: – Warrior, Chinook, Centennial, Simcoe, Amarillo, Cascade
- MALTS: – 2-Row Pale, Munich, Crystal 24L, Victory
- ABV: – 7.3% – IBU: – 71 OG: – 16.0
- Val di Sole, Trentino, Italy – La Winter Downhill – 2/15/20 – https://www.valdisolebikeland.com/en/la-winter-bike-downhill/
- Solon, IA – Lake Macbride Fat Tire Classic – 2/15/20 – https://www.facebook.com/events/2594243337469780/2673257722901674/
- Washburn, WI – Bike Across the Bay – 2/16/2020 – https://www.facebook.com/events/1194610180733776/
Later in the Year
- Canmore, Canada – Grizzly Fat Bike Marathon and Relay – 2/22/20 Canmore Nordic Centre – http://www.grizzlyevents.ca/grizzly-fat-bike-marathon—relay-1.html
- Fond du Lac, WI – https://www.facebook.com/events/731473974002075/ 2/22/20 – Whispering Springs Golf Club
Call-in and chat on the show 7PM CST Wednesdays at 717-727-2453 or leave us a message to include in the show!