On show 33 Sven, JK and Tony do that thing where they talk some and then Gomez, Sam and Ken walk in the door and what little rails there were under this thing go completely off and while we recorded those antics in the background, maybe it’s best if we save that for another day!
- Grand Funduro Recap
- New off ramp from Hank up to HWY 100 (via MKEBKE)
- One year of the shoppe being open
Just in time for the holidays, Spurcycle has two new Chris King Special Edition colors, Violet and Bourbon. Find them at your LBS or get your Spurcycle Bell from Everyday Cycles in Milwaukee!
Show Beer was Karben4’s Fantasy Factory Fruit Punch IPA. Similar to Fantasy Factory but more fruit punchy! 6.3% ABV.
Some stuff we talked about:
- The cyclist who flipped off President Donald Trump’s motorcade in 2017, and lost her job because of it, has won her bid for local office in Virginia – supervisor for the Algonkian District in Loudoun County, Virginiahttps://www.cnn.com/2019/11/05/politics/juli-briskman-trump-motorcade-flipped-off-local-office-win/index.html
- Counter-point…THERE IS NO OFF-SEASON! – https://blog.mapmyrun.com/what-cyclists-should-do-in-the-off-season/
- New series on youtube from State Bicycle Co (cycling, smoking, bearding, etc) – https://www.statebicycle.com/blogs/news/freewheelin-episode-1-with-ben-sinclair