Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Show #156 – Join Sven, JK and Tony as we welcome Sam McMahon back to the studio after his epic 2-½ month motorcycle adventure through the South Western US and Mexico. Plus, Big Sexy checks in as he prepares to head north for another summer of riding Heather around the US!
- More national parks are requiring ‘timed-entry’ passes. Campers who plan to visit some of the nation’s most popular national parks this summer may need to reserve a “timed-entry” pass through recreation.gov simply to drive into several national parks.
- Sydney already experienced this last year at Acadia
- Chewy’s Salon Chair #16 – SSUSA Planning Session
- Fat Bike Birkie Report
- Stayed at Seeley Dave’s w Spinner, Chewy and Dave
- Big showing from Broken Spoke
- Greg’s Pix – https://www.flickr.com/photos/gasmith/albums/72177720297373542
- Justin Timberline’s Birthday?
- State Wu-Tang 54cm SS/Fixie shipped today! 2 on the way.
- More State Bicycle Co. news! The 4130 SS/Fixie frames and forks have been updated!
Big Sexy News
- Hitting the road soon! Florence, Al, Nashville, TN, Wooster, OH, Wyandotte, MI, Battle Creek, MI, Riverwest, (Milwaukee) WI, Minneapolis, MN Merrill WI. And more! And anything helps! Heather is ready for the most part and I think I’m ready. Your donations will make sure I get down the road smoothly and happily. Thank You in Advance.
- Venmo: Jason-Becker-60
Call in to our Voice Mail at 717-727-2453 and ask the guys a question or leave a comment!
Show Guest – Sam McMahon!
Show Beer – What did Tony Bring? 3 Sheeps (Sheboygan, WI)
- Chaos Pattern is a delicious hazy IPA brewed for every day drinking. It’s the kind of beer that ticks all of the boxes when you want to enjoy a hazy IPA or two, but don’t really want to crack open that hard-to-find, premium priced IPA that you spent 2 days tracking down. Chaos Pattern has tons of tropical fruit and citrus flavors, a soft, luxurious mouthfeel and none of that “should I save this beer to share it with my friends” guilt. It’s so good, you may have trouble keeping your fridge stocked.
- Style – Hazy IPA
- ALC. by Vol – 6.5% ABV
Shit Worth Doin’ – Lots to check out on the Fat-bike.com calendar – https://fat-bike.com/event-calendar/
- August 20th – Single Speed USA – Decorah, IA
- October 8th – Single Speed Texas – (New Date!) – https://www.facebook.com/SingleSpeedTexas/
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- Large Schlick Tatanka, Orange.
- Wyatt Medium Fatbike – Custom Powdercoat
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 54cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds.
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!