- Single speed USA Stage Race – Decorah, IA August 22nd, 2022
- WTH is the Radivist and why am I suddenly getting email from them? At least they are about bikes – Well let me tell you, pilgrim, Waaa Haaa:
- The Radavist is a group of individuals who share a love of cycling and the outdoors. We will always stop for a photo, or to hit a jump. We believe the outdoors should be respected. Please, pack it in and pack it out. Leave it better, even. Remember, we’re all ambassadors for cycling, so be polite on the road and the trails and observe the leave no trace principles.
- How about that ice storm? Who’s controlling the weather? https://www.channel3000.com/gallery-archive-photos-news-clips-depict-aftermath-of-1922-ice-storm-100-years-later/
- Did Tony remember the laptop to program bafannnnngggggggs
- Your Crypto minute
- Will we ever see a bobcat?
- Staked all my STC again and new website
- Also ADA
- Who might own a APe by the end of the night? WHO WHO?
- Found Tony’s Speed Dials
- Doh, missed the Third Space Double Dip 2.22.22 Release Party due to the ice storm!
- AHTBM – Worship Satan, Respect Women Hoodies and T-Shirts are available for pre-order until 3/17/22
- Birkebeiner this weekend?!? Right -Yep, FatBike Birdie in two weeks and I’m headed north
- Check out Tony’s really old coin. Thanks Mom
Call in to our Voice Mail at 717-727-2453 and ask the guys a question or leave a comment!
Show Beer – Bell’s Official Hazy IPA
Two of our favorite ingredients come together in the brewhouse; pungent American hops and delicious wheat malt. This Hazy IPA is double dry-hopped (a combination of Mosaic, Citra, Azacca, Amarillo and El Dorado hops) resulting in complex peach, stone fruit and tropical notes with a dry finish and balanced bitterness. A refined beer for those who love hops and for those who prefer wheat beers. Go ahead and make it Official.
- Alcohol By Volume: 6.40%
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
- Tasting Notes: Dry, Grapefruit, Orange, Peach
- Calories: 187 – per 12oz serving
- Carbs: 12.4 – per 12oz serving
Shit Worth Doin’ – Lots to check out on the Fat-bike.com calendar – https://fat-bike.com/event-calendar/
- March 5th 9a-3p – 13th Annual Bike Bazaar https://milwaukeerecreation.net/rec/Special-Events/Bike-Bazaar.htm
- March 12th – Fatbike Birkie – Cable, WI – https://www.birkie.com/bike/events/fat-bike-birkie/
- March 26 – March 27, 2022 – Singlespeed TexASS 2022 – https://www.facebook.com/events/s/singlespeedtexas-so-it-begins/389829209304128/
Hugh Jass Series – https://hughjass.bike
- HughJass #6 – Blackhawk – Madison, WI: February 26, 2022
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- Large Schlick Tatanka, Orange.
- Wyatt Medium Fatbike – Custom Powdercoat
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 54cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds.
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!