Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Show #139 – Sven, JK and Tony talk some schmack, go over some upcoming events and the Rock Polisher Saga continues.
- Relating to Bronk and a State Bicycles Fat Bike
- New lane markings on Van Buren and Holton Bridge!
- The rock tumbler saga continues
- Latest email from Showers Pass shows models on ebikes! Didn’t we just talk about this?
- Movin’ Upstairs
Upcoming Show Guests
- Snow Crown – George or Matt from Broken Spoke
- Hugh Jass – Amelia Kegel – Wheel and Sprocket
Call in to our Voice Mail at 717-727-2453 and ask the guys a question or leave a comment!
Show Beer – Dogfish Head Hazy-O
Ooohh-so-juicy Hazy IPA made with FOUR types of oats!
Brewed with truckloads of oats and wheat for a full body, Hazy-O! is then liberally dry-hopped to deliver juicy tropical notes of citrus, mango and pineapple! But the real star is our secret ingredient … oats! This Hazy IPA uses four (yes, four!) types of oats. And you might be thinking, “why so many oats?” Each does something a little different for your sipping experience…
- Malted oats contribute a dreamy cloudiness.
- Rolled oats create a silky mouthfeel.
- Naked oats give a nice toasted and nutty flavor.
- And oat milk, oh the oat milk! The pièce de ré·sis·tance of this glorious IPA provides an amplified haze and mouthfeel.
This foundation of four oat formats creates a target, allowing the beer’s bright and juicy hops to hit the flavorful bullseye. Smooth and refreshing, Hazy-O! drinks like a 5% ABV sipper, even thought it’s a 7.1% ABV powerhouse!
Shit Worth Doin’
- November 27th – Urban Jungle Cross VIII
- November 27, 2021, 2:00 pm – Yukon Fat Bike Rally – Whitehorse, Gunnar Nilsson and Mickey Lammers Research Forest
- December 4th – Santa Cycle Rampage – Just make sure you register or Jake will get you! https://wisconsinbikefed.org/events/santa-rampage-2021-the-return-of-the-rampage/
- December 4th – Global Fatbike Day 2021 – https://facebook.com/events/s/global-fat-bike-day-two-rivers/944175872879056/
- January 15, 2022, 9:00 am – The Forge Fat Tire Race & Tour – Lemont, IL – Lemont Quarrieshttps://www.forgeparks.com/races
- January 28th and 29th, 2022 – Fatbike Worlds – https://wisconsinbikefed.org/events/2022-borealis-fat-bike-world-championships-p-b-pure-fuel/
- February 11th and 12th – Polar Roll – Registration for the 400-rider Mass Start is full the EX version is a 2 month window and is still available. – https://thepolarroll.com –
- March 26 – March 27, 2022 – Singlespeed Texas 2022 – https://www.facebook.com/events/s/singlespeedtexas-so-it-begins/389829209304128/
Snow Crown Series – https://snowcrownseries.com
- Shelltrack – December 18, 2021 – Silver Creek Park – Manitowoc, WI – 12:00 pm
- Chubby Creek – January 22, 2022 – Baird Creek – Green Bay, WI: January 22, 2022, 12:00 pm
- Fat Camp (Night Race) – February 5, 2022 – Reforestation Camp – Suamico, WI: February 5, 2022, 12:00 pm
- Fattyshack (Afterparty) – February 18, 2022 – Hilly Haven – De Pere, WI: February 18, 2022, 12:00 pm
Hugh Jass Series – https://hughjass.bike
- HughJass #1 – Lake Geneva WI: November 27, 2021
- HughJass #2 – Waterloo, WI: December 11, 2021
- HughJass #3 – Kewaskum, WI: January 8, 2022
- HughJass #4 – West Bend, WI: January 22, 2022
- HughJass #5 – Appleton, WI: February 12, 2022
- HughJass #6 – Madison, WI: February 26, 2022
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- Large Schlick Tatanka, Orange.
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Chumba USA Stella Ti V3 Medium Demo
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds.
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Coming soon, maybe, a Small Chumba Ursa Major Fatbike if Sven can let it go.
- Contact email@example.com
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!