Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Show #138 – Big Sexy is OK in Oklahoma! Sven, JK and Tony are in the studio. The bell continues!
- The rock tumbler
- Ghost Train
- Feed Your Soul
- Podcast w/WRC
- Move Studio Upstairs
Call in to our Voice Mail at 717-727-2453 and ask the guys a question or leave a comment!
Show Beer – Ale Asylum – Dr Vennum
Ask your doctor if Vennum is right for you (it is). Side effects include hints of mango and pineapple wash over your palate like a cool breeze on a warm summer day.
Shit Worth Doin’
- November 27th – Urban Jungle Cross VIII
- December 4th – Santa Cycle Rampage – https://wisconsinbikefed.org/events/santa-rampage-2021-the-return-of-the-rampage/
- December 4th – Global Fatbike Day 2021 – https://facebook.com/events/s/global-fat-bike-day-two-rivers/944175872879056/
- January 28th and 29th, 2022 – Fatbike Worlds – https://wisconsinbikefed.org/events/2022-borealis-fat-bike-world-championships-p-b-pure-fuel/
- February 11th and 12th – Polar Roll Registration for the 400-rider Mass Start is full the EX version is a 2 month window and is still available. – https://thepolarroll.com
- March 26 – March 27, 2022 – Singlespeed Texas 2022 – https://www.facebook.com/events/s/singlespeedtexas-so-it-begins/389829209304128/
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- Large Schlick Tatanka, Orange.
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Chumba USA Stella Ti V3 Medium Demo
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds.
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Coming soon, maybe, a Small Chumba Ursa Major Fatbike if Sven can let it go.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!