Show 127 comes at you from the Black Husky Tap Room in Riverwest where Joe Schueller is our guest. We chat about a few topics but how cycling saved Joe’s life has to be the best!
- Charlie Watts
- Mayor Barrett Ambassador to Luxembourg
- Aztalan Flat Out Friday Takeover – https://www.flickr.com/photos/gasmith/albums/72157719731521727
- Chewey’s Post SSUSA Podcast is the bomb!
- Stevil and Robot’s Podcast
- Tony APe – First and last Teesdale built Schlick??
- BabyMaker 2.0
- No Daikaiju for Greg?????
- https://podcastmke.org – Coming soon in the new space
- Please make sure to check out the show notes at fullspectrumcycling.com
Show Guests – Joe Schueller
Call in to our Voice Mail at 717-727-2453 and ask the guys a question or leave a comment!
Show Beer – Black Husky Elite Trials #692 – Limited Run of a special brew!
Shit Worth Doin’
- Today! – Milwaukee By Bike’s 1st Anniversary Party/Ride – The Cooperage at 5:30 – https://www.facebook.com/events/672130710416267/
- Tomorrow – August 28th – Steel is Real – Milwaukee – https://www.facebook.com/events/2861108800810803
- September 10th-12th – Levis Mound Fat-Tire Festival set for at the Levis Trow Mountain Bike Trails! – https://www.facebook.com/events/487540975642339/
- September 18th – Daikaiju at XRay Arcade – Milwaukee, WI
- September 25th – Shawano, WI – 9th Annual Bike the Barn Quilts – http://shawanopathways.org
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- On the stand, The Last Medium, Purple APe that Teesdale Made. Likely going to Tony!
- New Build – Large Schlick Tatanka, Orange.
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Chumba USA Stella Ti V3 Medium Demo
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds – Al bought one!
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Contact email@example.com
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!