I know last week I made had the dumb idea to take a week off but JK was all like, “do we really want to do a Combo Breaker” and I was all like “NO”. so here we come at you again! Sven JK and Tony in the studio, unscripted, unrehearsed and unapologetic. All up in your ear hole!
- Michigan Trip
- Ferry to Ferry – The Sand Ride?
Show Beer – It was ‘Fridge Beer Again!
Some pix from the Steam Roller Art event at the new space.
Shit Worth Doin’
- July 23rd-24th – Riverwest 24 – The People’s Holiday with Big Sexy – https://riverwest24.com
- July 30th – Aug 2nd – Ride Across Wisconsin (RAW) – Fund raise $200 and get your entry comped! – https://runsignup.com/Race/WI/LaCrosse/RideAcrossWisconsin
- August 6th-7th – 24 Hours of Cumming – https://www.facebook.com/24HoursofCumming/
- August 21st-22nd – Single Speed USA – https://www.facebook.com/singlespeedusa/
- August 28th – Steel is Real – Milwaukee – more to come!
- September 10th-12th – Levis Mound Fat-Tire Festival set for at the Levis Trow Mountain Bike Trails!
- September 25th – Shawano, WI – 9th Annual Bike the Barn Quilts – http://shawanopathways.org
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- On the stand, The Last Medium, Purple APe that Teesdale Made.
- New Build – Large Schlick Tatanka, Orange. Pix Next week??
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Wyatt Maverick Demo Complete For Sale
- Wyatt Maverick Frame Only – Medium – Silver – Demo
- Chumba USA Stella Ti V3 Medium Demo
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds – Al bought one!
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Coming soon, maybe, a Small Chumba Ursa Major Fatbike if Sven can let it go.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!