That’s right folks, Full Spectrum Cycling is LIVE (well, live in front of a studio audience as well as several large brewing barrels) at Indeed Brewing for the Indeed We Can event to help raise funds for the Wisconsin BikeFed. Join Sven, JK and Tony as they welcome BikeFed Executive Director, Kirsten Finn and Milwaukee Project Manager, Caressa Givens. Plus, all the usual tomfoolery.
Show #116 6/11/21 – Live at Indeed Brewing
- Tony rode his e-bike without E! OH MY. Why I like conversion vs turn key.
- Purple Chris King Spur Cycle Bell on my Klunker
- The Isaac Saga continues. Really.
- New episode of Chewey’s Salon Chair with the Beer Century was posted last Wednesday – https://fullspectrumcycling.com/cheweys-salon-chair-6-arizona-beer-century/
- Buy some stuff to help with the move!
- Full contact cycling – they are trying to make Lacrosse attractive by showing punches being thrown?? – How about for the track crowd.
Show Guests – BikeFed Executive Director, Kirsten Finn and Milwaukee Project Manager, Caressa Givens
Show Beer – Indeed Something Something or Somethings!
Shit Worth Doin’
- June 12th – InSayner 23-mile MTB Race
- A race that takes place in the depths of Northern Wisconsin: ride snowmobile trails, sweet stretches of downhills, an old ski hill run, logging roads, gravel roads, a small stretch of blacktop, and a few other surprises that may dampen an average rider’s spirit. NOT YOU though!
- June 19 – Fat Tire Tour of Milwaukee 37 – https://www.facebook.com/events/253385953087975/
- July 10th – The Salvation Ride in Sheboygan, WI – 10, 25, 50, 75 or 100 mile options. Benefits The Salvation Army’s 45-person homeless shelter – http://thesalvationride.org
- July 30th – Aug 2nd – Ride Across Wisconsin (RAW) – Fund raise $200 and get your entry comped! – https://runsignup.com/Race/WI/LaCrosse/RideAcrossWisconsin
- August 28th – Steel is Real – Milwaukee – more to come!
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Wyatt Maverick Demo Complete For Sale
- Wyatt Maverick Frame Only – Medium – Silver – Demo
- Chumba USA Stella Ti V3 Medium Demo
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds – Al bought one!
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Coming soon, maybe, a Small Chumba Ursa Major Fatbike if Sven can let it go.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!